Code of Ethics
By sharing a common commitment to promote and abide by the highest possible standards of professional conduct, all members of the Dallas Producers Association pledge to adhere to this statement of ethical standards in all of their respective dealings.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To comply with all relevant laws, codes and regulations, and protect the public against fraud and unfair trade practices.
- To maintain and support the development of industry standards and practices.
- To refrain from discriminatory practices.
- To present services and actual work performed and/or produced honestly and without misrepresentation.
- To never knowingly infringe upon any other parties’ intellectual property rights and if any innocent breach occurs then to address and rectify any such breach immediately.
- To be responsive to and available for clients before, during and after the sale.
- To compete for business within normally accepted practices of conduct and ethical standards.
- To make a full and frank disclosure to customers of all material terms of any agreement with them.
- To comply with all fair and reasonable contractual obligations.
- To uphold the practice of making timely payment in accordance with the terms of their creditors and in the case of a dispute to declare to the creditor, if requested, the reason for withholding payment.
- To support the Association by taking an active role in DPA activities and promoting the Association to the general public.
This Code of Ethics is a guideline and does not represent the entire scope of good conduct and ethical behavior. Acceptance of and adherence to this Code, however, is a condition of membership.
By-Laws of the Dallas Producers Association
Before joining, please consider reviewing our By-Laws.